Tuesday, April 23, 2013

PSP Basics: A Quick Tip Series

Corel has a nice series of help videos and tutorials on Youtube, but I think they're a little inaccessible for beginners.  This is a quick tip series designed to help you find and understand the basic menu features and functions you'll use regularly, or things I think might make your life a little easier.

It will be updated whenever I have something to fit in it, no particular order, so if there's something you would like to see or a question you have, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

They're written for PSP X5, but they should be applicable to older versions.
I also have PSP 8, so I'll try to cover differences between the two.

1. Change Your Default Workspace (Get Rid of the Manage Pane)
2. The New Image Dialog
3. Working With The Materials Palette
4. The Haftone Effect
5. Getting Content Into PSP

No comments:

Post a Comment