Sunday, April 21, 2013

Art Update

I haven't uploaded much art in the past couple of months.  I've been experimenting a lot with Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro.  My experiments usually end up being saved as textures because I figure they might be useful but I don't know what I might use them in yet.

Anyway, I decided it was time to make an art update.

Free use header
This is free to use as a website header or other illustration.
Please do not edit or redistribute.

Brushes are by Obsidiandawn.com,
textures by valleysinthevinyl.com and designshard.com

RBF_My Life In You_public
This artwork is a usage sample for some of my resources on the blog.
It's not stock.  You may not edit it or use it in your graphic projects.

I'll be uploading the overlays I used for this at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment