Monday, May 20, 2013

5.13_colorgrungebgs

Had a ton of trouble uploading these on Flickr yesterday. I'm wondering if it's because they've suddenly changed their site format and pricing.

I think it looks awful now and will take forever to load on slower connections.

I'll keep the account paid up as long as I can, but when it goes I guess there just won't be galleries here for a while.

Anyway. I made these to be used as backgrounds, but do as you like with them. If you can find a use for them as a layer or an overlay, be my guest.

Gallery after the jump.




RBF_colorgrungebgs_prevsmRBF_colorgrungebgs_001RBF_colorgrungebgs_002RBF_colorgrungebgs_004RBF_colorgrungebgs_005RBF_colorgrungebgs_006
RBF_colorgrungebgs_007RBF_colorgrungebgs_008RBF_colorgrungebgs_011RBF_colorgrungebgs_prevbigRBF_colorgrungebgs_010RBF_colorgrungebgs_009
5.13_colorgrungebgs, a set on Flickr.
Via Flickr:



No comments:

Post a Comment