Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy Birthday, Billy Alexander: Spreading A Little Happiness

I realized today that many, many of my favorite stock images were created by the same person.  I don't know exactly how I missed that before.  I guess I need to pay closer attention to the usernames of the uploaders on StockExchange and RGBStock.

The artist's name is Billy Alexander.  His galleries are here:

On Stock Exchange
On RGB Stock

His Facebook Page is Here:

Billy Frank Alexander Design

If you're a graphic artist or designer at any level, I hope you'll check them out.  I'm pretty sure you'll see stock you'll like (or have used).

I messaged this gentleman tonight to thank him, and I was rather surprised to receive an email back the same day. He said he was glad to hear such a positive message with his 57th birthday coming  up tomorrow.  (Today now.)

I'm excited that I got to make someone happy who gives so freely to others.  So, Happy 57 again, Mr. Alexander.  I hope it's a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment