Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dragons: Free To Good Homes!


These dragons were a coloring experiment.  The lineart was provided by Dee Dreslough and used with her permission.  Dee is one of the people who inspired me to start sharing art and resources online.  I wish I could draw as well as she does, but at least I get to play with her stuff.  Check out her galleries for some cool free-to-use artwork.

Here's how this is going to work.

-Comment on this post with the number or numbers of the dragons you want.
-I will add your name to the reserve list.
-You have 2 weeks from your comment date to do something awesomely creative featuring the dragons.
-It doesn't matter what.  Here are some ideas:
  • Draw a picture (I don't care if you're not a great artist, just try.)
  • Write a story or poem
  • Bake a cake and decorate it as a dragon 
  • Write a character biography 
-Comment again with a link to your artwork (or a picture of it if you are awesome enough to have baked a dragon cake.)
-Within 48 hours, I will send you a transparent version of your dragon.
-I will also feature your artwork on my blog (especially if you bake a cake.)

Limits and rules

No re-selling these dragons for cash or internet currency of any kind.
Plagiarism is stupid, don't try it.
It doesn't matter if someone else has already claimed the same dragon that you want.  You can as well.  
Everybody who participates will get their dragon, but the blog feature will be limited to one per person

Because I am a nice person:

If you are really, really lazy and can't think of anything creative to do, you can donate $2.00 USD  per character to my paypal account (fandombouquet [at] gmail [dot] com.) or 16 DA points, but you need to remember this is not an adoption offer.  Other people will be able to use the same dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment