Sunday, October 28, 2012

Samples: October Gradient Pack Post 2



(No DA mirror, the file is too large.  245 MB.)

There is a gallery below and an alternate gallery download
I wanted some usage samples for This gradient set and started messing around. This group of textures were made is a mixed bag featuring ice, glass, and quartz crystal.

They use the gradients mentioned above

Public domain images by Hans Braxmeier and Public Domain Pictures on Pixabay.

 Notes: I tried not to resize these or add "extra" elements because I wanted to focus on the effects of the gradients. All coloring and lighting changes were accomplished with the gradients on different blending modes, but these were very much not simple one or two layer overlays on ice. I wish I had saved the layer files for reference, but they were huge and I lack hard drive space. Credit is appreciated but not required. If you find my resources useful, please consider making a donation.

 A zip file will be added at a later date.


The original stock images are public domain.  These samples are not.

They are free to use, unrestricted, but you may not re-post them or claim them as your work.

Original Image
Original Image
Original Image
Original Image
Original Image
Original Image
Original Image

No comments:

Post a Comment